What is a risk?
The major risk: possibility of an event of natural origin, or linked to human activity, to occur, the effects of which may involve a large number of people, or cause significant damage, and exceed the reaction capacities of the society.
The disaster: finding that the major risk has been proven, that it has materialized. It is a state of affairs which leads to a crisis situation and requires the establishment of a significant specific organization and special means.
Who does what ?
- DDRM : Departmental File on Major Risks
Prepared by the Prefect, it is a general document which brings together all the information on the natural and technological risks to which the municipalities of the department are exposed.
- DICRIM : Communal Information Document on Major Risks
Established by the Mayor, it presents the natural and technological risks to which the population of the municipality is exposed, the preventive and safeguard measures implemented, the means of alert as well as the safety instructions to be followed in the event of an occurrence. of a risk.
- Brochures from the Ministry of Ecology « The shrinkage-swelling of clays: how to prevent disorders in the individual habitat? »
- Brochures from the Ministry of Ecology « Ground movements »
- Brochures from the Ministry of Ecology « Earthquakes - Prevention of natural risks collection »
- Brochures from the Ministry of Ecology « Heatwave, hot weather: adopt the right reflexes »
- Brochures from the Ministry of Ecology « Beware of freezing cold - Understand and act »
- PCS : Communal Safeguard Plan (in progress)
- PPMS : Special Security Plan for schools
"Do not pick up your children from school" is an instruction that may seem difficult to follow, but it is essential. Outside, you can put yourself in danger and hinder the response of the emergency services.
- PFMS : Family Safety Plan